Important information and who we are
Additionally, there are references to "You" and "Your". In these instances, "You" may be a visitor to our Site, a customer that is an individual, an employee of a corporate customer (in each case, a "Customer"), or a user of our Customer’s products or services ("End User").
Payable Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.payable.co and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under UK law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Payable Services
Cookie Law means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
2. Information About us
Our Site is operated by Payable Limited, a private limited company registered in England under company number 13892749.
Registered address: Arquen House, 4-6 Spicer Street, St. Albans, England, AL3 4PQ
VAT number: 406 5356 07
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. It does not include data from which the individual's identity cannot be discerned (anonymous data). Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5. What Are Your Rights?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
2. The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
3. The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold.
5. The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
6. The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
7. The right to withdraw consent. If we rely on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
8. The right to data portability. This means that if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the purpose of a contract and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
9. Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
Please contact us for more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above. Please be aware that restricting consent or the process of personal data may negatively impact your experience of using our services.
Your personal data must be kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the personal data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed.
Further information about your rights can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. However, we would welcome the opportunity to resolve your concerns, so please contact us first.
6. Personal Data
How we use your personal data
To access and use the services provided by Payable Limited, we will require you to consent and use our trusted service providers (an [ASPSP] (https://truelayer.com/privacy
)) that implement Open Banking to access and transmit your Account information to us. We then process this information to be used to provide you with our services.
We require consent provided by you to access any of your Account Information and any other personal data.
8. Deletion of Personal Data
We will delete your personal data within 30 days of your request.
9. Other data we collect
1. Contact details such as your name, email address and phone number
2. The IP address used to connect your computer or access device to the internet
3. Your geographic location
4. Information about the device you used to access our services includes your operating system and device details
11. Changes to this policy
). We will notify you via email or by posting a notice on our website.
12. Your Requests
Subject Access Requests
You have the right to request any personal data we have stored related to you. Should you wish to do so, please email email@example.com
to make a subject access request detailing:
• Your full legal name
• Your address
• Your email used to create an account with us.
If, however, you are dissatisfied with the response, you have the right to make a formal complaint to the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/
13. Implementation of policy
This Policy shall be deemed effective as of 12/08/2022. No part of this Policy shall have a retroactive effect and shall thus apply only to matters occurring on or after this date.